The hostels are administered by the Warden (The Principal), the Deputy Warden and the Sub Wardens.
There are 474 boys and 316 girls residing in both the hostels.
The inmates are provided with the following facilities.
- Purified water
- Separate dining halls for boys and girls. (The halls were constructed with the Management fund of Rs.60 lakh and the UGC grant of Rs.1 Crore)
- Modern cookware – steam cooking, steam sterilization
- 2 media rooms
- Store inside the ladies hostel
- Separate indoor games for boys and girls
- Carrom, TT, Shuttle, Chess
- Monthly medical checkups are done for both boys and girls by Dr.Meenakshi Sundaram and Dr. V. Sikappy
- Separate Watchmen
- Visitors card
- Coin Box
- Mess-vegetarian and non-vegetarian food
- Newspaper for all rooms
- Periodic Yoga and Meditation by Brahmakumaris
- Computer course during evening hours
- Library facility till 7.30 p.m.
- Internet facility
- Health check up
- Special coaching in communicative English