- To increase the life opportunities of individuals and the productivity of organization
- To strengthen the development and employability of the students
- To contribute to the growth and economic development of the region.
- To equip the students with updated subject knowledge in the programmes.
- To bring out the innate talents of the students.
- To instill confidence among the taught to take up different jobs.
- To mould students as self employable through Job-oriented courses.
- To develop the soft skills of the students through intensive training in communicative skills, leadership quality, personality development and character and capacity building
- To adapt the students and teachers to the changes in new subjects and topics with suitable trainings so as to enable them to face the competitions in the job market at home and abroad
- To concentrate on the over all development of individuals to shape them as good citizens.
- The college provides priority to realize gender parity and empower men and women so as to enable them to face challenges in their livesYour browser may not support display of this image.