The hostels are administered by the Warden (The Principal), the Deputy Warden and the Sub Wardens.
Now, There are 112 boys and 121 girls (UG & PG Final year students only) residing in both the hostels.
The inmates are provided with the following facilities.
- Purified water
- Separate dining halls for boys and girls.
- Modern cookware – steam cooking, steam sterilization
- 2 media rooms
- Store inside the ladies hostel
- Separate indoor games for boys and girls
- Carrom, TT, Shuttle, Chess
- Monthly medical checkups are done for both boys and girls by Dr.Meenakshi Sundaram and Dr. V. Sikappy
- Separate Watchmen
- Visitors card
- Coin Box
- Mess-vegetarian and non-vegetarian food
- Newspaper for all rooms
- Periodic Yoga and Meditation by Brahmakumaris
- Computer course during evening hours
- Library facility till 7.30 p.m.
- Internet facility
- Health check up
- Special coaching in communicative English